Everyone experiences hair fall or hair breakage at some point in our life. Pregnancy, illness, ageing, and improper hair care are all related to hair breakage/hair fall.
First thing it’s important to know the difference between hair fall and hair breakage.A certain amount of hair fall is normal and happens to everyone. The average woman is said to lose between 50 and 150 strands per day. While some people are heavier shedders than others, if you notice that you are dropping more hair than usual, it’s time to know why you are losing hair.Stress and not getting the proper vitamins from diet are common reasons for increased hair loss, but imbalanced hormones and other health issues can also be the cause.Hair breakage often occurs when hair is dry, brittle, over-processed, or over-styled.
7 Ways to Prevent and Treat Hair Loss and Breakage
1. Cleanse wisely- Dry hair is prone to breakage and hair fall. Use nontoxic loaded shampoo. Use the shampoo in alternative days. Daily washing of your hair can lead to hair fall because hair lose the strength.
2. Gentle up – For the one who is putting pony style,super tight or pulling hair bands will also lead to hair breakage. Hair ties should be made with soft.
3. Cool the heat – Flat ironing or heat styling every day will cause hair to fray and frizz, lead to breakage. If you feel the need to heat style daily, try to keep the temp at 365 degrees to avoid damage.
4. Detangle with care – Wet hair is fragile hair, so be sure to go easy on just washed strands. Carefully detangle hair with a wide toothed comb.
5. Hair Mask- Regular use of our herbal coconut oil hair mask will keep hair hydrated, flexible, and resilient to breakage. If you bleach or heat style your hair, up your hair mask usage to twice weekly. Using a hair mask also boosts circulation and unclogs hair follicles, which stimulates hair growth. Good for those dealing with excessive hair loss.
6. Safe sleeping- Did you know your hair can break while you sleep it’s true. Cotton pillowcases cause friction and absorb healthy oils from hair, leading to breakage. Opt for a silk pillowcase to maintain your hair.
7. Healthy hair diet- There are certain foods that keep hair healthy and strong. Of course, coconut oil is on the list of hair super foods. Stock up on healthy hair foods for strong, thick locks.